This Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Bacon Smothered Chicken recipe is one of the best chicken breast recipes I ever made! It’s seasoned with dry Italian salad dressing mix, smothered with the creamed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and bacon, and baked to perfection!
Baked Chicken Breasts:
- 1.5 lb chicken (4 small chicken breasts or 2 large chicken breasts sliced horizontally in half)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 0.5 oz Italian Dressing mix packet (half the packet)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 oz baby spinach fresh
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 2/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes drained of oil, chopped into smaller bites
- 4 slices bacon cooked
- 4 slices Pepper Jack cheese or Monterey cheese with jalapenos
Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Bacon Chicken
Amount Per Serving
Calories 766 Calories from Fat 522
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58g 89% | Saturated Fat 25g 125% | Cholesterol 204mg 68% | Sodium 1068mg 45% | Potassium 939mg 27% | Total Carbohydrates 10g 3% | Dietary Fiber 1g 4% | Sugars 3g | Protein 49g 98% | Vitamin A 97.2% | Vitamin C 22.6% | Calcium 41.9% | Iron20.7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
If you like the recipe, please share it.