This Strawberry is Lemon Blondies are moist and dense, with lots of fresh strawberries diced in the dough.
#Strawberry #Lemon #Blondies
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 228 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar (164 grams)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (55 grams) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups (306 grams) all purpose flour (use the fluff/scoop/level method for measuring)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (127 grams) diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup (112 grams, unsifted weight) powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 Tbsp strawberry puree (you’ll need about 2 large strawberries, instructions below)
- lemon juice, about 1 Tbsp, or just enough to thin the glaze to a spreadable consistency
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions.
If you like the recipe, please share it.