Taco Bake is not only quick and easy, it’s a sumptuous feast! Add some cornbread and a side salad and you have a really tasty meal. This amazing 7-ingredient Tex-Mex casserole is filled with a tasty beef mixture, cheese and tortilla chips. Taco Bake is gluten free.
- 1 1/2 lbs. 93% to 96% lean ground beef
- 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning or Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 8 to 12 oz. pkg. Colby-Monterey Jack cheese shredded (use more if you like a lot of cheese)
- Corn tortilla chips
Read more our recipe :
- Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Quick and Easy One Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet Recipe
- Cauliflower Tortillas Recipe
PIN IT NOW TO SAVE FOR LATER!
If you like the recipe, please share it.