This is Simple and Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe. A classic pie, a no-bake pie, and a seasonal pie. Since it’s summer I’m all about the oven required peanut butter pie. It only takes minutes to make with just a few ingredients! If you love peanut butter this is one pie you’ll absolutely love!
Also try other dessert recipe : Oreo Krispies Treat Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 8 ounces frozen cool whip, thawed
- 9- inch store bought chocolate Oreo pie crust
- Chocolate syrup for garnish optional
- Peanut butter chips for garnish optional
More delicious recipes : Quick and Easy One Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet Recipe
If you like the recipe, please share it.