Philly Cheesesteak Quesadillas are filled with beef and melted cheese, their chewy, flavorful, and incredibly delicious. This quesadilla recipe is great for a hearty lunch or easy dinner in 30 minutes. When it comes to quick and easy crowd pleasing recipes, Quesadillas reign supreme! They’re mega tasty, infinitely adaptable, and shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes start to finish. What’s not to love?! So much to love!!!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (more to taste)
- 3/4 pound ultra thin shaved steak
- (2) 8.8 ounce packages Stonefire Garlic Naan
- 1 cup cheese whiz OR 1/2 pound of your favorite sliced cheese
Read more our recipe :
- Easy Chicken Fried Steak with Country Gravy Recipe
- Perfect Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
- Quick and Easy One Pot Cheesy Taco Skillet Recipe
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!