This Lemon Strawberry Trifle is what dreams are made of! An easy, no bake trifle recipe that is loaded with fresh strawberries, angel food cake, and lemon pudding – sure to be the highlight of your party! Perfect for easy entertaining during spring and summer!
- 2 3.4 oz instant lemon pudding mix
- 2½ cups unsweetened vanilla almondmilk
- 16 oz whipped topping thawed
- 2 lbs strawberries sliced
- 2/3 cup lemon curd
- 14 oz Angel food cake
More delicious recipes :
- Strawberry Lemon Blondies
- No Bake Classic Woolworth Cheesecake
- Simple and Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
Whisk lemon pudding mixes and almondmilk together for two minutes. Fold in 8 oz of whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
Cut angel food cake into small, bite sized pieces. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, combine remaining 8 oz of whipped topping with lemon curd, folding together again thoroughly combined. Set aside.
Layer half of the angel food cake in the bottom or a large bowl or trifle dish.
Top with half of the pudding mixture, half of the sliced strawberries, and half of the lemon curd mixture.
Garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon slices if desired.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.