Made in just 20 min from start to finish! The garlic butter sauce is TO DIE FOR – so buttery, so garlicky/lemony and so perfect! Serve as an appetizer/light meal OR for dinner with pasta! Keep it low carb and serve it over zucchini noodles or with steamed cauliflower! The perfect appetizer or quick dinner idea!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
More delicious recipes :
- Easy Taco Salad Cups Recipe
- Quick and Easy Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Copycat
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!