This Cheesy Mexican Skillet Chicken Recipe is an easy low-carb + keto skillet dinner the whole family will love! It’s going to become one of your all-time favorites! It is so delicious, full of flavor, and a great casserole style meal. Top with your favorite cheeses and enjoy the ooey gooey meal!
Also try other low carb recipe : Best Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced green pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded (I prepared mine in the slow cooker)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 12 oz bag steamed riced cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or taco seasoning packet
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterrey jack cheese
More delicious recipes : Pan-Seared Cod in White Wine Tomato Basil Sauce
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!