I love this breakfast burrito recipe! Amazing flavor and satiating! It is freezer friendly! You can make these burritos ahead of time and freeze them until you’re ready. Meal prep over the weekend for the best burritos during the week. Loaded with tater tots, eggs, beans and cheese, of course!!
- 2 cups frozen tater tots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 links breakfast sausage, casing removed
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup half and half*
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
READERS ALSO MADE THESE RECIPES :
- Simple and Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares
- Very Easy Southwestern Breakfast Casserole
- Weight Watchers No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars Recipe
*Half and half is equal parts of whole milk and cream. For 1 cup half and half, you can substitute 3/4 cup whole milk + 1/4 cup heavy cream or 2/3 cup skim or low-fat milk + 1/3 cup heavy cream.
*TO FREEZE: Cover each burrito tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, (1) microwave for 4-6 minutes, turning halfway, or (2) bake at 400 degrees F for 30-40 minutes, or until completely cooked through.