Easy Tomato and Spinach Pasta! Loaded with juicy cherry tomatoes, fresh spinach, olive oil, and a kick of red pepper flakes! This quick and easy pasta recipe is fast, flavorful, and budget friendly!
- 1 lb penne (or your preferred pasta variety)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
More delicious recipes :
- Pan-Seared Cod in White Wine Tomato Basil Sauce Recipe
- The Best Homemade Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Perfect Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!