This delicious Coconut Mocha Frappuccino recipe will put frappuccinos in a whole new light! Skip the coffee shop and make your own homemade Coconut Mocha Frappuccino at home! A frozen coffee drink that is so delightful down to the last sip! Rich coffee flavor, chocolate flavor in every sip and a splash of toasted coconut! The perfect, blended summer treat!
Also try other recipe : Easy Whipped Shortbread Cookies
- 3–4 shots of freshly brewed espresso (about a 1/3 of a cup depending how strong you want it)
- 1/2 cup milk (I use 2% but whole is creamier and you can use whatever you want really)
- Non Dairy option skip the milk use all coconut milk which is quite rich or sub milk for almond or soy milk either coconut or chocolate! Either is a great choice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk – I get whatever cans are on sale
- 2 1/2 cups ice
- 5–6 Tbsps Chocolate Syrup – use your favourite or melt some chocolate chips with milk
- 1 Tbsp Sugar (of choice)- I don’t do my overly sweet so do to taste. I use Coconut Sugar
- Toasted Unsweetened Coconut Flakes – to taste I use about 1 cup in total
- Whipped Cream – As much as you want
Read more our recipe : Easy Gluten Free Pizza Rolls
If you like the recipe, please share it.